Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

One guess as to who this is for

Stop your fucking bawling this instant. i am not here to comfort you, or to help you cry. I am not here to listen to your story and say, there there, everything will be ok. So stop your fucking crying.

You want to know why I don;t give a crap about your sadness? Because you shouldn't be sad. And I know, I know, this is serois shit, and it's important, and you don't know what you are going to do now. But at the end of the day, it's the same shit that all of us go through.

For the past month I have been down and out. Over some broad who went insane after I didn't want to be in a relationship with her. Over a family that doesn't give two shits about me. Over friends who seem to be drifting away from me. On top of that, I am a failure at pretty much everything I do, and I have yet to do anything my parents can be proud of. But you know what?

I am fucking awesome.

Now, I will admit I never held a dying man in my arms, or any seriouss fucking shit like that, but it's all the same. People go through shit every day of their lives, and that is what life is. So rab a beer, pop a top, and toast to those who aren't. Those that died so you can be free. Gav their lives so you can hate yours.

You are fucking awesome. But, you don't want to admit it. You go through shit day in and day out, and you live, You, are alive. This world cannot beat you. it cannot destroy you. There is no shame in defeat as long as the spirit is not conquered. So don't fucking give up. You are a good, decent person, who is in hard times right now. You deserve somebody. You deserve a hug, a kiss at night, a true friend. Don't you ever fucking think differently.

You.

Are.

Awesome.

Start fucking acting like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment